Become an important member of a fast growing company
Simply send in your CV to email@example.com
Customer Service Assistant
Salary: From $ 14,000 to $ 18,000 per annum, depending on hours. 28 Days Holiday per year (Including Public Holidays)
Report To: Sales and QA Director
Answering customer service calls and emails as well as reviewing and processing customer's online orders.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Answering all incoming support and billing calls and dealing with all queries in a professional and helpful manner.
- Monitoring all new orders that come in via the website and verifying them based on fraud guidelines.
- Replying to incoming emails related to support, billing and cancellation issues.
- Having overall awareness of the performance of the websites, locating and reporting problems in an efficient manner.
- Making every effort to save cancellation requests on the phone as well as upsell customers to longer subscriptions or to purchase additional services.
- Performs other related duties as required
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Ability to establish priorities, work independently and proceed with objectives without supervision.
- Ability to handle and resolve problems within guidelines given.
- Excellent telephone manner is essential and comfort in talking to international customers.
- Skill to use a personal computer and various software packages, training will be given on in-house systems.
- Skill to type a minimum of 50 words per minute.
Credentials and Experience:
- Comprehensive IT Experience
- Good organisational and interpersonal skills
- Excellent customer service skills.
- A sales background will be an asset
If you're still reading and have a genuine interest in becoming an important member of a fast growing company, simply send in your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. We promise that all applications will be carefully considered and treated with the strictest confidence.
For more information e-mail email@example.com. No recruitment agencies please.