Become an important member of a fast growing company
Simply send in your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Salary: Up to $14,000 - $16,000 per annum. 28 Days Holiday per year (Including Public Holidays)
Hours: Monday - Friday 9-10:00am - 8-10:00pm (on call 24/7)
- Want to become part of a lively company where you can really shine and take pride in your work?
- Have successful marketing campaigns under your belt that you can tell us all about?
- Dream up creative and innovative ideas even when you're not at your desk?
- Have a natural interest and good understanding of how businesses utilise the web to maximise their marketing potential?
If you have answered yes to all of the above please read on.
- Keen to show off your skills?
- Willing to push yourself to the limit?
- A good all-rounder?
- A real team player?
- Able to have a good laugh with your co-workers?
Every person in our company plays a key role in its success, and after a few weeks you'll realise just how important you are. With a starting salary up to $16K (dependant on skills and experience) plus bonuses and benefits, you can be sure that you will be looked after well.
Within this position, you'll be working closely with the design team, and will work under the managing director in a variety of marketing tasks.
Key skills in this role would include:
- Excellent communication skills
- A key understanding of social media
- Developing brand new working relationships from scratch.
- Online campaign management
- Online & offline ad placement
- Working with the in-house design team to create new campaigns and advertising media
- Negotiating deals with corporate partners.
- Working with our affiliate network to help improve exposure and generate traffic to our websites
- Press & PR
- If you're not experienced in all these areas, don't worry. The important thing is that you can demonstrate a willingness to learn (after all, we want a person, not a machine!).
If you're still reading and have a genuine interest in becoming an important member of a fast growing company, simply send in your CV to email@example.com. We promise that all applications will be carefully considered and treated with the strictest confidence.
For more information e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. No recruitment agencies please.